1. According to a new survey, what do employees fear most in the workplace?
a. Making a crucial mistake in their jobs
b. Speaking in front of a group
c. Dealing with difficult employees/customers
2. According to a Harvard Medical School study, what percentage of U.S. workers fail to get enough sleep to function at peak levels, costing U.S. companies $63 billion in lost productivity?
3. Federal law makes it mandatory for what group to use the E-Verify electronic system to verify immigration work status?
a. Employers with 100 or more workers
b. Employers that are more than five years old
c. Federal contractors
4. For an employer to qualify for OSHA’s “Quick Fix” 15% reduction in fines, it must do what?
a. Fix the hazard within seven days
b. Fix the hazard within 24 hours
c. Fix the hazard by the time the inspector leaves the building
5. Which revised government form must employers begin using before May 7, 2013?
b. The I-9
c. The new H-1B visa
6. President Obama is pushing Congress to increase the federal minimum wage from $7.25 per hour to:
a. $9.00 per hour
b. $9.50 per hour
c. $10.35 per hour
Sources: 1. Accountemps survey; 2. Harvard Medical School study; 3. USCIS; 4. OSHA; 5. USCIS; 6. WhiteHouse.gov.
Answers: 1. a 2. b 3. c 4. b 5. b 6. a
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/35084/the-hr-iq-test-april-13 "