A little-noticed tax break in the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 could provide a big boost for upper-income retirement-savers. It makes it easier to take advantage of a Roth 401(k) when an employer provides this option. Strategy: Switch money from your regular 401(k) account into the Roth 401(k) account.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events