NationalDay, April 2, celebrates trustees, administrators, corporate benefits practitioners and professional advisors for their dedication to providing quality benefits and the important role they play in their colleagues’ well-being.
The day’s sponsor—the International Foundation of—encourages practitioners to celebrate by evaluating their offerings and taking time to educate employees on the value of employer-provided benefits. Or just pat yourself on the back and treat yourself to a nice lunch.
- Are we liable for injuries to the cleaning crew?
- Lilly and Carlos: Questions and answers on the Ledbetter Act's unintended consequences
- Give workers advance notice when altering their pay formulas
- ERISA lawsuits not limited to plan administrators
- Restaurant in Wayne accused of labor and wage violations