NationalDay, April 2, celebrates trustees, administrators, corporate benefits practitioners and professional advisors for their dedication to providing quality benefits and the important role they play in their colleagues’ well-being.
The day’s sponsor—the International Foundation of—encourages practitioners to celebrate by evaluating their offerings and taking time to educate employees on the value of employer-provided benefits. Or just pat yourself on the back and treat yourself to a nice lunch.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Contractor or employee? FedEx enters Round 2
- Degree of control changes status from contractor to employee
- Prompt wage payment required—Including actually having money in the bank
- UI benefits due unless you prove independent contractor status