NationalDay, April 2, celebrates trustees, administrators, corporate benefits practitioners and professional advisors for their dedication to providing quality benefits and the important role they play in their colleagues’ well-being.
The day’s sponsor—the International Foundation of—encourages practitioners to celebrate by evaluating their offerings and taking time to educate employees on the value of employer-provided benefits. Or just pat yourself on the back and treat yourself to a nice lunch.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Checklist: How to quickly bring back injured employees
- Understanding How The ADAAA And The New EEOC Regulations Have Changed The ADA
- Payroll records: Fine-tune exempt, nonexempt timekeeping
- Use lots of independent contractors? Heed new legal risks