NationalDay, April 2, celebrates trustees, administrators, corporate benefits practitioners and professional advisors for their dedication to providing quality benefits and the important role they play in their colleagues’ well-being.
The day’s sponsor—the International Foundation of—encourages practitioners to celebrate by evaluating their offerings and taking time to educate employees on the value of employer-provided benefits. Or just pat yourself on the back and treat yourself to a nice lunch.
- Minimum wage occupation you'd rather not know about
- Take 10: How to handle the California Labor Code mandate to provide midshift breaks
- New law limits double-dipping of severance, unemployment
- Unintentional misconduct doesn't block unemployment
- Potential for class-action pay lawsuit could be lurking in your food delivery fees