You know how important a positive air is to success and happiness—to the point where, if you don’t feel it, manufacture it.
Try these tactics:
- If you don’t feel well and are asked about it, say, “I could use a little more energy.”
- Avoid saying “can’t.”
- Eliminate destructive words and phrases from your vocabulary, words like “I hate it when ….”
- Begin and end your emails, your elevator chats and your day with positive thoughts.
- Avoid complainers. They may be right, but they’ll wear you out before you can solve the problem.
- Imagine you’re wearing an invisible, shield that deflects all negative energy.
- Control your reaction to bad situations, and never waver from the belief that you will succeed.
— Adapted from Three Simple Steps, Trevor Blake, BenBella Books.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/34983/think-positive "