What do job candidates think of you when they leave the interview? Well, according to a new CareerBuilder survey, 1 in 4 (26%) claim they had a bad experience as a job applicant.
The top three complaints?
- “Employer never bothered letting me know the decision after the interview.”
- “Found out during the interview that the job didn’t match what was written in the job ad.”
- “Company representative didn’t present a positive work experience.”
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Beware ADA retaliation trap if employee asks for more time off after FMLA leave expires
- Take a pay cut or leave: Is such a demand legal?
- $1.3 million discrimination judgment against Spitzer senior
- Hiring temps onto your permanent staff? Check their backgrounds