The typical administrative professional …
- Is a 45-year-old woman
- Has at least an associate’s degree from a college or university.
- Holds the title of “administrative assistant” or “executive assistant.”
- Has at least 15 years of work experience.
- Supports at least 3 managers and/or executives.
- Works for a company with at least 500 employees.
- Earns an hourly wage equal to about $45,000 a year.
- Is responsible for troubleshooting office software and training others how to use it.
- Makes purchasing decisions worth about $15,000 a year for their office.
Source: IAAP Administrative Professionals Benchmarking Survey
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/34885/portrait-of-an-admin "