NOTE: Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays as observed in the District of Columbia are taken into account to determine due dates. Under the federal deposit rules, you’re allowed a deposit shortfall of the greater of $100 or 2% of your tax liability.
Semiweekly and monthly deposits are for the deposits of FICA and withheld income taxes due on wages paid during the time periods indicated.
All employers. File Copy A of Forms W-2 with the Social Security Administration. This due date applies only if you file electronically. Paper forms should have been filed by Feb. 28. Employers with incentive stock option plans, file Forms 3921 with the IRS; employers with employee stock purchase plans, file Forms 3922 with the IRS. This due date applies only if you file electronically. Paper forms should have been filed by Feb. 28.
All businesses. File Forms 1099 with the IRS. This due date applies only if you file electronicall...(register to read more)
- Military spouse on leave? Employee has leave rights, too
- Is it OK for supervisors and employees to use different methods for recording work hours?
- Overlook these health plan failures at your peril
- Summer Payroll maintenance: It's time to tidy up!
- Case dismissed: Employer withholding under tax levy stands