Whether you use Ctrl+F or the Find button (Editing group, Home tab), launching Find might not give you what you expect.
It launches the Navigation pane on the left side of the screen. Just type what you are looking for in the Search Document field. The Navigation pane gives you three ways to locate the exact location you want using those three little tabs below the Search Document field: By heading, page thumbnail or selections of context in which the search item appears.
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- Create a point-and-click navi¬≠¬≠gable Word 2010-2013 docu¬≠¬≠ment
- Before you Mail Merge using Excel, make sure your worksheet is in good shape
- Protecting documents and tracking changes in Word
- Old school meets new school with Word's inking feature