FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Feb. 4, 2013
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Free Keyboard Shortcuts Video Will Help Save Time and Boost Productivity
Falls Church, Va. — Business Management Daily is offering an informative video recording to help business professionals save time and skyrocket their productivity.
25 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Know … & How to Use Them will teach professionals the keyboard shortcuts they need to cut down on the number of errors they would otherwise make by typing the same thing over and over again. Business Management Daily is offering this video recording FREE for a limited time. 25 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Know … & How to Use Them is presented by Microsoft Certified Trainer Melissa Esquibel, who has more than 25 years of experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing and business-risk analysis.
“Imagine typing only about half of what you do now,” says Business Management Daily’s Senior Web Editor Elizabeth Hall. “You can with keyboard shortcuts. They may seem like more trouble than they’re worth, but once you’ve learned them, shortcuts are extremely valuable timesavers.”
25 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Know … & How to Use Them will teach you how to:
- Make a chart in a single keystroke
- Use Word styles without knowing where to click
- Perform the common processes in Outlook without ever touching the mouse
- Create a shortcut to run a macro
- And much more!
“Whether it’s a speedy way to create a bar chart or a trick for switching from one window to the next,” Hall says, “keyboard shortcuts can help even the experienced user knock out work faster.”
Take your computer proficiency up a notch or two and learn how to shave hours off your workweek — download 25 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Know … & How to Use Them now. This offer is only available through Thursday, Feb. 28.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Top 5 do's and don'ts of writing and conducting effective employee performance reviews
- Managers and business owners: Gain efficiency through more effective project management skills
- Business Management Daily offers free FMLA forms to help organizations comply with law
- Business Management Daily acquires venerable Communication Briefings newsletter
- 5 proven steps to boost productivity and reduce stress