Move cautiously when dealing with an employee who complains about harassment and discrimination—especially if the complaint involves a supervisor who now wants to terminate him. Unless you have a pre-existing paper trail showing poor performance before the complaint, going back to create one is dangerous.
- Is everyone in your company treated equally? Here's how to track
- Immediately apply your policy to stop harassment before it escalates
- Asian food vendor in hot water over hiring practices
- Retain all résumés to show your hiring process wasn't tainted
- Newark car-prep giant faces discrimination, ADA charges