Convenience store chain Sheetz has cut the ribbon at a new employee health and wellness center next to its distribution center in Claysburg, Pa.
The 11,000-square-foot Sheetz “Center for Shwellness” partners with Marathon Health to offer free health and wellness coaching for employees and their families.
The center includes a state-of-the-art fitness facility with cardio and strength equipment, a quarter-mile outdoor track and a group exercise room.
Employees can participate in healthy-living, disease-and lifestyle classes, and receive treatment for acute and chronic conditions.
Contact: Ryan Sheetz, (800) 487-5444.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Retirement plan participation depends on overall wages
- How should we handle partial days off for our salaried business manager?
- Lawsuits on the rise: Audit your policies to prevent litigation
- Do employees have to take meal and rest breaks?