Convenience store chain Sheetz has cut the ribbon at a new employee health and wellness center next to its distribution center in Claysburg, Pa.
The 11,000-square-foot Sheetz “Center for Shwellness” partners with Marathon Health to offer free health and wellness coaching for employees and their families.
The center includes a state-of-the-art fitness facility with cardio and strength equipment, a quarter-mile outdoor track and a group exercise room.
Employees can participate in healthy-living, disease-and lifestyle classes, and receive treatment for acute and chronic conditions.
Contact: Ryan Sheetz, (800) 487-5444.
- New incentive to speed up workers' comp cases
- What if we can't set up direct deposit fast enough to deliver final paycheck in time?
- Dress codes: Strip away discrimination, 'uniform' dangers
- When register drawers are short, may we demand repayment out of cashiers' pockets?
- 2011's biggest wage-and-hour issues--and what to do about them