Proposed IRS regulations would thwart attempts to convert a full-time employee to part-time status, and then “hire” the employee through a temp agency to complete a shift. Some employers have contemplated doing so to avoid providing health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
Access the regs here.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/34453/forget-about-using-temps-to-dodge-obamacares-employer-mandate "
- 'Just the facts' answer is key to avoiding reference trouble
- Firing harasser is necessary, even if long-ago age comment could spark lawsuit
- Beauty Smart settles after rejecting non-Korean applicant
- Job interviews: How to pose risky questions the legal way
- The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act finally becomes law