Uncovertalents (or the lack thereof) by asking:
- What is your relationship with your supervisor and your peers?
- What would your current supervisor or peers say about you?
- What was the most difficult work relationship at your last job? How did you handle it?
- Without using names, describe two of the worst people you’ve worked with. How did you manage those situations?
- Can you give an example of your ?
- Flipping burgers sets example for team
- Act fast to stop racial comments (but don't fear lawsuit if they're isolated)
- Become a 'both and' team leader
- How losing 100 pounds sent one employee over the edge (and other wellness best practices)
- Lawsuit-free hiring: The 5 laws you need to know & 4 steps you need to take