- FedEx app enables users to track shipments from smartphones.
- Audio Notes boosts productivity by eliminating the tedious task of writing down detailed notes. Just make an audio recording to play back later.
- HeyTell app transforms a smartphone into a walkie-talkie, intercom or instant voice messaging system. Just hit one button and talk instantly.
- OmniFocus app keeps track of tasks by project, place, person or date.
- AudioCAD WS app gives you the capability to modify drawings on the spot. And when plans change in the middle of a project, this app can keep track of all those changes.
- TextPlus lets you send unlimited free texts. Why pay if you don’t have to?
- GooCal gives you Google calendar portability. Access and manage it on the go.
- QR Scanner can come in handy when searching for a particular product or company information.
— Adapted from higheredtechdecisions.com.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/34244/8-apps-to-help-improve-productivity "