Did you know that the Intuit App Center has apps for QuickBooks? Inc.com contributor Christina DesMarais recommends five of the best.
- BodeTree. It takes the fear out of looking at the business numbers by putting everything in a clear format.
- Mavenlink. It allows multiple users to work together so project and accounting teams stay on the same page.
- Method CRM. A customer relationship app that helps you manage leads, estimates, invoices, payments and more.
- ProOnGo Expense. This app helps you handle employee expense reports with ease.
- SOS Inventory. This app, designed specifically to integrate with QuickBooks, has features to help with inventory, order management and manufacturing.
— Adapted from “5 Apps That Make QuickBooks Better,” Christina DesMarais, Inc.com.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/34235/5-great-apps-add-value-to-quickbooks "