Did you know that the Intuit App Center has apps for QuickBooks? Inc.com contributor Christina DesMarais recommends five of the best.
- BodeTree. It takes the fear out of looking at the business numbers by putting everything in a clear format.
- Mavenlink. It allows multiple users to work together so project and accounting teams stay on the same page.
- Method CRM. A customer relationship app that helps you manage leads, estimates, invoices, payments and more.
- ProOnGo Expense. This app helps you handle employee expense reports with ease.
- SOS Inventory. This app, designed specifically to integrate with QuickBooks, has features to help with inventory, order management and manufacturing.
— Adapted from “5 Apps That Make QuickBooks Better,” Christina DesMarais, Inc.com.