Challenges remain in integrating iPads with corporate computing systems, but there are plenty of reasons to bring them on board, says PC Magazine analyst Samara Lynn. They make it easy to:
- Connect to your company’s email. Microsoft ActiveSync makes this possible for companies with their own Exchange servers and it’s even easier with cloud-based email.
- Manage them on a Windows network. Windows Intune allows online of Windows network.
- Support VPN and RDP. iPads work with many virtual private networks and Remote Desktop Protocol.
- Access company data. Applications allow users to access Microsoft documents and edit them.
- Set up videoconferencing anywhere. Use built in FaceTime or others, such as GoToMeeting and WebEx.
- Take quick notes. Using OneNote and Evernote.
— Adapted from “iPads in the Office: The Business Case for the iPad,” Samara Lynn, PC Magazine.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/34231/6-reasons-ipads-are-good-for-business "