Public speaking can be a real challenge, but these five tips can make your next presentation a smashing success, says Dave Carroll, a singer, author and speaker.
- Be yourself. Don’t try to act like someone else. Just be you because authenticity is powerful.
- Believe in your story. Know that your story is worthy of being told and being heard by an audience.
- Learn about your audience. Do some research about the people you’ll be speaking to and tailor your presentation to them.
- Make your presentation flow. Be sure that it starts and ends on a strong note and has various levels of intensity in between.
- Tell your story. Stories are what will connect you with your audience.
— Adapted from “5 tips for delivering a killer presentation,” Dave Carroll, iMedia Connection.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/34222/how-to-give-a-smashing-speech "