For the fourth year, Google tops the list of companies business students would most like to work for. Students cited Google’s great benefits and culture of innovation.
The consulting firm Universum annually asks tens of thousands of business students from 12 nations to name their dream employers. The results were released in the company’s “World’s Most Attractive Employers 2012” report.
Rounding out the top five employers were accounting and consulting firms KPGM and Deloitte, consumer-goods giant Procter & Gamble and Microsoft.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- The safest way to handle calls for references and recommendations
- Employee wellness committees focus on community service
- What kind of access must I allow employees who want to see their personnel records?
- Training, recognition keep turnover under control