For the fourth year, Google tops the list of companies business students would most like to work for. Students cited Google’s great benefits and culture of innovation.
The consulting firm Universum annually asks tens of thousands of business students from 12 nations to name their dream employers. The results were released in the company’s “World’s Most Attractive Employers 2012” report.
Rounding out the top five employers were accounting and consulting firms KPGM and Deloitte, consumer-goods giant Procter & Gamble and Microsoft.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 100% of employees participate in wellness program at tech firm
- 4 ways to bring domestic violence out of the workplace shadows
- Latest stats: Union membership continued to stagnate in 2013
- Ignoring complaints: Bad strategy likely to backfire