FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dec. 17, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Business Management Daily Offers Free Video on How to Design Effective PowerPoint Presentations
Falls Church, Va. — Business Management Daily is offering its video recording How to Design Great PowerPoint Presentations FREE for a limited time to thank its loyal customers during the holidays.
This video recording will teach professionals how to transform any PowerPoint slideshow into a memorable presentation that will get their main points across to their audience easily. How to Design Great PowerPoint Presentations is presented by Judith Arielle Golden, a pioneer in the implementation of desktop publishing and other computer advancements with extensive experience in media, advertising, marketing and tax accounting.
“You’ve heard it a hundred times: ‘Not another PowerPoint presentation.’ Just seeing a computer and projector in a conference room is enough to bring anxiety to even the bravest among us,” says Business Management Daily’s Online Publisher Elizabeth Hall. “But it doesn’t have to be this way. With a few simple steps, beginners can learn the secrets of how to transform any PowerPoint slideshow into a memorable presentation with this informative video recording.”
During How to Design Great PowerPoint Presentations, you’ll learn amazing PowerPoint tricks to streamline your preparation time. You’ll also discover:
How to transform reports into presentations
- How to use learning styles to capture your audience’s attention
- The basics of color selection
- The three big mistakes to avoid in PowerPoint
- What the pros know about typography in print vs. multimedia
- And much more!
“A great PowerPoint presentation will leave your audience feeling inspired,” Hall says. “And this top-notch guide will show you exactly how to create this type of presentation.
Impress your colleagues and supervisors with PowerPoint presentations that stand out from the crowd and take only minutes to put together — download How to Design Great PowerPoint Presentations now. This offer is only available through Wednesday, Dec. 26.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Career-building webinar April 25 in honor of Administrative Professionals Week will sharpen professionals' writing skills
- Business Management Daily editors choose their top five favorite legal resources for HR pros
- Now revealed: 8 steps to becoming the strong manager your employees need
- New free report offers advice for time-pressed, stressed U.S. workers--especially 'stretch workers'
- Business Management Daily to host Twitter chat live from Administrative Professionals Conference