Now that the dust has settled after President Obama’s re-election, what can we expect on the tax front for 2013? In particular, will a slew of tax increases scheduled to take effect this year be repealed, modified or allowed to stand? Here’s a bird’s-eye view of what you might see in 2013.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events