FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dec. 10, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Business Management Daily Rereleases Its Free Keyboard Shortcut Tip Card
Falls Church, Va. — Business Management Daily has rereleased its popular Tip Card: Business Management Daily’s Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts. The publishing company is offering this valuable resource FREE for a limited time to thank its loyal customers during the holidays.
This tip card is a compilation of the keyboard shortcuts that Business Management Daily’s editors find most effective at work. This resource will help professionals save valuable time, become more efficient, and advance their computer skills.
“By using these keyboard shortcuts, you’ll do more than simply save time,” says Business Management Daily’s Senior Web Editor Elizabeth Hall. “You’ll also cut down on the number of errors you’d otherwise make by typing the same thing over and over again.”
With Tip Card: Business Management Daily’s Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts, you’ll learn shortcuts for:
- Selecting an entire row in Excel
- Transferring email to folders in Outlook
- Moving from the Title placeholder to the Content placeholder in PowerPoint
- Accessing the Reveal Formatting panel in Word
- And much more!
This resource also includes bonus Windows 7 keyboard shortcuts.
“This tip card is designed specifically for you — the busy professional who doesn’t have all day to attend a seminar or read a confusing manual,” Hall says. “Our plain-English tips will give you the time-saving keyboard shortcuts you need to become more efficient in the office.”
Enhance your computer skills and boost your productivity at the same time — download Tip Card: Business Management Daily’s Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts now. This offer is only available through Wednesday, Dec. 19.
Looking for more great ways to advance your computer skills? Business Management Daily is also rereleasing its How to Design Great PowerPoint Presentations this month. The video recording will help you quickly design impressive PowerPoint presentations that get your main points across to your audience easily. Download it at www.BusinessManagementDaily.com and Business Management Daily’s LinkedIn group beginning Monday, Dec. 17.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Managers and business owners: Gain efficiency through more effective project management skills
- Career-building webinar April 25 in honor of Administrative Professionals Week will sharpen professionals' writing skills
- Free reports will help professionals advance their Microsoft Office skills
- Free FMLA podcast will teach HR pros advanced tips for handling FMLA issues
- 'Office Manager Today' selected as official newsletter of office* Trade Show and Conference