The number of applications smartphone users have to choose from is mind-boggling, but for every task at hand there are some that stand above the rest. Here are eight that are a great help on the job.
- Evernote is a one-stop app for storing, organizing and searching all of your ideas, to-do lists, websites and more.
- Pages is a word processing app that functions much like Microsoft Word, but allows you to create professional-looking documents when you don’t have access to a PC.
- Dropbox stores all of your documents in the cloud so you can access them from any device and share them with others as well.
- Note Taker HD is an endless notepad that you can use to jot down your thoughts on the iPad. It also allows you to electronically sign documents.
- FlipBoard creates a personalized virtual publication of the most-shared sources from your favorite news sources, so you can stay up to date on the latest information without taking the time to search for it each day.
- Clear lets you create a color-coded, prioritized to-do list and then eliminate completed items with a quick touch.
- CheckList by Mitsuru Yoshitomi allows you to make and store checklists for the things you do again and again, such as validating survey results or taking a business trip, so you get them right every time.
- Glympse can help you meet up with people in a public place. You give the people you want to meet the ability to track your whereabouts via GPS for a set period of time—long enough to connect, not long enough to stalk.
— Adapted from “8 Must-Have Smartphone Apps for Work,” Ritika Trikha, Careerbliss.com.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/33990/8-best-apps-for-taking-care-of-business "