If you’re a shortcut user, pressing Ctrl+F in Word 2010 will not give you what you expected. If the Navigation Pane is not already showing on the left side of the screen, it will pop up, providing a search field. In addition to highlighting the text in your document, it will appear in context right in the Navigation Pane. This makes it easier to locate the exact occurrence you’d like to find. You can also browse results by heading in the Navigation Pane and clicking the small tab at the far left.
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- Old school meets new school with Word's inking feature
- Quickly detect any differences between two documents in Word
- Create a point-and-click navigable Word 2010-2013 document
- Before you Mail Merge using Excel, make sure your worksheet is in good shape