Microsoft Office 2013 has arrived with some new features that could make your job easier.
- Integration with the cloud. Office 2013 is designed to integrate with cloud-based software, specifically SkyDrive and SharePoint, so you’ll be able to do your work from anywhere.
- Syncing across devices. You can access your Office 2013 documents via any of your devices.
- Touchscreen capability. Office 2013 is set up to work well with a tablet, laptop or desktop touchscreen.
- PDF editing. With Office 2013 you can edit PDFs directly without having to convert them.
- Easier PowerPoint editing. Office 2013 provides an easier, more intuitive way to format images, shapes and other objects in PowerPoint.
- Easier charting. Office 2013 will help you figure out which chart to use within Excel, making it easier to get the right one.
- More graphics options. New icons on the Insert tab let you insert pictures from your local PC or from various online sources.
— Adapted from “10 awesome new additions in Office 2013,” Helen Bradley, PCWorld.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/33961/new-features-in-office-2013 "