Every year, office holiday parties carry the risk of drunken exploits, gag gifts gone wrong, ill-advised sexual overtures and the ever-present threat of bad dancing. Here are 10 real-life examples of employees being naughty, not nice, at company parties, plus a dozen ways employers can put more ho-ho (and less oh-no) in their parties this year ...
- 'Keep This Private" May be an Unlawful Request During Internal Investigations
- The Most Overlooked Retention Tool: Showing Employees the Future
- Big spike in I-9 audits: Are your records in order?
- Why Employees Sue: 6 Lessons from the Ultimate Insider
- Criminal background checks: Should you 'ban the box' on applications?