The U.S. Department of Labor last month launched an online Workplace Flexibility Toolkit, which gives employers advice on workplace flexibility policies and practices. It includes links to case studies, tip sheets and additional info for employers.
Go to the DOL's toolkit and click on “Employer.”
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/33889/new-dol-toolkit-offers-tips-on-workplace-flex "
- Firing employee? Require the presence of at least 2 managers during discharge meeting
- Death of a salesman: How to revive your sales-customer relationships
- You'll need a calendar and a calculator: Track past service to check FMLA eligibility
- Summer scheduling: What changes do you make?
- What does California's new law mean for our dress and grooming policy?