The U.S. Department of Labor last month launched an online Workplace Flexibility Toolkit, which gives employers advice on workplace flexibility policies and practices. It includes links to case studies, tip sheets and additional info for employers.
Go to the DOL's toolkit and click on “Employer.”
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- It's back-to-school time: What can we do to stop employees from stealing office supplies?
- The new ADA Amendments Act: What every employer should know
- Discovered unsuspected wrongdoing? Fire away!
- Warn managers: Never disclose ex-employees' medical data