The Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry has redesigned four required workplace posters.
The new posters cover safety and health regulations, wage and, age discrimination and retirement and procedures injured employees should follow at work.
The facelift gives the posters a new consistent look with simplified text. They are available in English, Hmong, Somali and Spanish.
The posters are now available to download and print for free. See Minnesota's Mandatory Workplace Posters.
State law requires employers to display the posters in a location employees can easily access.
Note: The posters may have been redesigned, but the laws they describe remain the same. That means you may continue to use your current posters. Regularly check required workplace posters to ensure all necessary notices are visible in a place where employees will see them.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- EEOC drives a stake into heart of age-Based retirement policies
- U.S. Supreme Court rules: Prepare for more retaliation claims
- 'Hello, Liability?' The new trend of telephone testing
- Beware desperate 'whistle-blower': Document reason for firing to stop retaliation claim