Maintaining staffing during the holidays is already tough, and a new CareerBuilder survey says December is the most popular month for employees to take sick days.
Find seven tips to minimize your holiday scheduling troubles, plus the results of an HR survey describing the percentage of employers planning to close on 25 different religious and federal holidays in 2013 at "Holiday scheduling: What employers are planning in 2013."
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Back-to-basics managers -- Good for the bottom line
- Collect ample evidence of wrongdoing before firing military vet covered by USERRA
- Address sexual harassment fast! It's the right--and smart--thing to do
- Don't let your lawsuit fears prevent necessary discipline