Maintaining staffing during the holidays is already tough, and a new CareerBuilder survey says December is the most popular month for employees to take sick days.
Find seven tips to minimize your holiday scheduling troubles, plus the results of an HR survey describing the percentage of employers planning to close on 25 different religious and federal holidays in 2013 at "Holiday scheduling: What employers are planning in 2013."
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Health exchange employee notice requirement postponed
- When an abusive supervisor is equally intolerable to everyone, is it harassment?
- When racially charged symbols appear, remove them ASAP and punish culprits
- Do you need a 'no forwarding' e-mail policy?