Now that the Obama administration is unshackled from an upcoming election, expect it to push hard for changes in workplace law that it failed to achieve in the first term. President Obama has so far proven adept at using executive orders and his agencies—namely the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) and Department of Labor—to advance a pro-employee workplace agenda. What does this mean for employment law in 2013? Here’s a quick outlook ...
- Dumb Idea of the Year Award: 'Maternity Projection' Charts for Female Staff
- Wanna bet? March Madness and a dozen other office games of chance
- 'Keep This Private" May be an Unlawful Request During Internal Investigations
- The NLRB Wants to Rewrite Your Email Policy ... and Your Whole Employee Handbook
- It's Official ... Your Job is Getting Harder