Q. Are political donations deductible? I keep getting different answers on this. M.B., Nyack, N.Y.
A. No. Political contributions are purely personal and nondeductible.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/33843/no-personal-deductions-across-political-divide "
- Relying on law enforcement exemption? Be prepared to show volunteers meet the test
- Seize tax deduction for land conservation
- More cases ticketed for fast-track resolution.
- Seek out tax credits for hiring certain 'disadvantaged' workers
- Breaking the nest egg: 7 tax-wise strategies for tapping your portfolio in retirement