With the prospect of higher taxes in 2013, plus the imposition of the new 3.8% Medicare surtax on investment income, it makes more sense than ever for well-off individuals to convert a traditional IRA to a Roth. Strategy: Set up multiple Roth IRAs based on the asset classes of the current investments in your traditional IRA.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events