In most states, workers are employed on an “at will” basis, meaning employers may terminate workers at any time for any legal, nondiscriminatory reason. However, at-will status doesn’t mean you won’t get sued. Here's how to minimize your exposure to wrongful-termination claims.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events