The IRS has announced that the amount employees can defer on a pretax basis into 401(k) accounts goes up to $17,500 in 2013.
Employees age 50 or older during 2013 can put in up to $5,500 extra as a pretax, catch-up contribution, the same as in 2012.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Sometimes you can require repayment out of last check
- Perks at digital marketing firm encourage employee creativity
- What should we do? If employee took all her comp time, she couldn't do her job
- Temp nursing firm settles wage claims for $1.77 million