Here are six options recommended by JR Raphael, Computer World.
- FoxFi. One of the simplest tethering apps, and it’s free.
- Extended Controls. For just 99 cents, this app lets you create a Wi-Fi hotspot from your phone’s home screen.
- PdaNet. An old and popular app that lets you share Internet through a USB connection.
- EasyTether. An alternative to PdaNet.
- Barnacle Wifi Tether. A free app for rooted phones.
- WiFi Tether for Root Users. Free app for rooted phones.
— Adapted from “Android tethering apps: 6 excellent options,” JR Raphael, Computer World.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/33686/need-a-wi-fi-hotspot-fire-up-your-android "