FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Oct. 15, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Free Training Handouts Help Managers Improve Their Teams’ Success
Falls Church, Va. — Managers’ career success depends on their ability to build successful teams. They may already see the wisdom of teams — but they face a deeper dilemma: how to improve teamwork so their employees maximize their cooperation and learn to contribute to a larger good.
“The idea of getting individuals to put aside selfish interests for the greater good of the group sounds ideal in theory,” says Business Management Daily’s Senior Web Editor Elizabeth Hall. “But in practice, building teamwork is a messy and often frustrating experience. If you can get everyone pulling together, you’re that much closer to becoming a true leader.”
Business Management Daily is offering a valuable resource to help managers evaluate their teams’ effectiveness and make improvements. Teamwork At Its Best: Training handouts to build a thriving team at work will provide supervisors with the tools they need to master the art of leading teams and ensure they work together seamlessly. Business Management Daily is offering these training handouts FREE for a limited time to help managers build teams that formulate great ideas, are productive and produce quality results.
Teamwork At Its Best provides 13 essential quizzes and checklists to help supervisors assess their teams, including:
- Measure Your Own Teamwork
- Create a Culture Where Teams Thrive
- How to Hype Your Team
- Secrets of Fast-Start Teams
- Measure a Team’s Energy Level
- Track Performance Benchmarks
- Sample Team Report Card
Managers can fill out these handouts to measure their teams’ effectiveness. Then, they’ll be able to review their answers to set goals for improvement with the help of the tips and guidelines that this resource offers.
“These training handouts will give you the techniques experts use to motivate teams to succeed,” says Hall. “And this success will reflect not just on your team, but on YOU.”
Learn how to raise your profile within your organization, gain recognition as a true leader, and achieve that promotion you’ve been working for — download Business Management Daily’s Teamwork At Its Best: Training handouts to build a thriving team at work now.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Top 5 do's and don'ts of writing and conducting effective employee performance reviews
- FMLA Intermittent Leave: 5 guidelines on managing intermittent leave and curbing leave abuse under the new FMLA regulations
- Free keyboard shortcuts will help professionals boost productivity and optimize time
- I can't believe this is a problem: HR pros describe the strangest issues ever brought to them by employees
- Business Management Daily compiles list of its top 10 business etiquette articles