Surprised? An investment firm finds in a 360-degree feedback loop that its people who work off site are more engaged than those who work in the office.
- Proximity makes them take colleagues for granted.
- Absence makes people try harder to connect.
- Leaders of virtual teams fully exploit videoconferencing, messaging, email, etc.
- Virtual teams take care to maximize their limited time together.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Lessons from the 2006 SHRM conference: Break free of schedule to think strategically
- Performance reviews: Revamp outdated once-a-year drill
- HR, IT must work together: Document when, why computer systems crashed
- What are your services worth? More than you think