Surprised? An investment firm finds in a 360-degree feedback loop that its people who work off site are more engaged than those who work in the office.
- Proximity makes them take colleagues for granted.
- Absence makes people try harder to connect.
- Leaders of virtual teams fully exploit videoconferencing, messaging, email, etc.
- Virtual teams take care to maximize their limited time together.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Policies are key to handling workplace romance
- Good-Faith Process—But Not Absolutely Correct Conclusion—Is Enough to Fire Harasser
- Must we allow an employee's 'representative' to sit in on investigative meetings?
- Employee or supervisor? Classification affects union eligibility