Surprised? An investment firm finds in a 360-degree feedback loop that its people who work off site are more engaged than those who work in the office.
- Proximity makes them take colleagues for granted.
- Absence makes people try harder to connect.
- Leaders of virtual teams fully exploit videoconferencing, messaging, email, etc.
- Virtual teams take care to maximize their limited time together.
- How to conduct effective and legal workplace investigations
- How seriously should we take allegations of female-on-male sexual harassment?
- Before starting ADA accommodations process, ask basic question: Is this employee disabled?
- New OT rules: countdown to compliance
- An age-Old problem: 'Stray remarks' have a way of coming home