Surprised? An investment firm finds in a 360-degree feedback loop that its people who work off site are more engaged than those who work in the office.
- Proximity makes them take colleagues for granted.
- Absence makes people try harder to connect.
- Leaders of virtual teams fully exploit videoconferencing, messaging, email, etc.
- Virtual teams take care to maximize their limited time together.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Base health communication strategies on 5 behavioral quirks
- Georgia Code on Equal Employment for People With Disabilities
- 'Garage-sale overdose' and 12 other outrageous reasons for missing work
- Can the 'Paperless office' work in an HR environment?