North Carolina mirrors America’s growing diversity in many ways. Today, mosques occupy old churches, co-workers wear burqas and yarmulkes, and some employees request “prayer breaks.” Religious diversity is a reason for celebration, but it also presents challenges in the workplace ...
- No vote required: Government workers can organize with cards
- Does the FMLA cover intermittent leave for in vitro fertilization?
- When employee files lawsuit after lawsuit, it's time to ask court to stop new ones
- ADA return-to-work case costs Sears $6.2 million settlement
- Catch 22: The records-retention steps you must always be ready to take