FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Oct. 9, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
New Free Special Report Will Teach Professionals to Write Effective Meeting Minutes
Falls Church, Va. — With everything that’s at stake in today’s challenging times, it’s no wonder that employers prize accurate minute-taking skills more than ever before. Minutes serve as a permanent record of what was decided, what actions must be taken, who must take them and when.
“Every day, key meetings are probably taking place in your office,” says Business Management Daily’s Senior Web Editor Elizabeth Hall. “And the decisions made as a result of those meetings can involve millions of dollars, and even change people’s careers. That’s why the role of the minute-taker is so important.”
Business Management Daily has published a new free special report, How to Write Meeting Minutes: Experts Tips, Meeting Minutes Templates and Sample Meeting Minutes, to provide business professionals with tips and tools to take accurate, professional minutes and save time using meeting minutes templates. This informative report will help professionals confidently write effective meeting minutes that their colleagues will respect and enjoy reading.
How to Write Meeting Minutes will teach professionals:
- 8 key steps for pre-meeting preparation
- 10 minute-taking tips to use during meetings
- How to speak up when you’re confused at a meeting
- What to do when the conversation veers off track
- How to use a meeting minutes template to save time
- How to turn meeting minutes into action plans
- How to close the minute-taking loop post-meeting
“This report will help alleviate the stress and confusion that taking meeting minutes often causes,” Hall says. “Your colleagues will instantly notice the improvement in their minutes. Being the best at this vital task may lead to promotions and other career-advancing opportunities you won’t want to miss.”
Elevate your minute-taking skills to emerge more competent, confident and valuable than ever before — download Business Management Daily’s How to Write Meeting Minutes: Experts Tips, Meeting Minutes Templates and Sample Meeting Minutes.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Administrative professionals on LinkedIn provide their favorite online resources
- Announcing the winners of the Administrative Professionals Week survey
- Business Management Daily to celebrate Administrative Professionals Week with giveaways
- I can't believe this is a problem: HR pros describe the strangest issues ever brought to them by employees
- Overcoming Negativity in the Workplace: 6 Ways to Improve Productivity, Reduce Risk of Lawsuits