FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Oct. 4, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Free Special Report Offers Effective Team-Building Ideas for Managers
Falls Church, Va. — Teamwork is one of the most discussed concepts in management today. Encouraging managers to become coaches – not just bosses – has become the goal of more and more companies in recent years.
Business Management Daily is offering its 17 Team Building Ideas: The team building kit for managers with team building exercises, activities and games to build winning teams today! FREE to help managers create productive teams that produce strong results in the workplace. This special report provides teamwork examples, exercises and tips for leading winning teams.
“Well-supported teams receive the information, training and rewards they need to keep thriving,” says Business Management Daily’s Senior Web Editor Elizabeth Hall. “This report will give you the tools you need to do this for your team.”
17 Team Building Ideas includes guidelines on:
- Helping cross-team projects succeed
- Testing your team’s ability to see the big picture
- Helping your team get comfortable with risk
- Encouraging your team to share what it knows
- Teaching your team how to respond to change
- Diversifying your team by job, age and gender
- Warding off groupthink
“When all employees are working together toward a common goal, you’ll see lasting results throughout your entire organization,” Hall says. “Productivity will increase, morale will improve and you’ll leave work each day satisfied that you have a winning team.”
Go from being a manager who oversees people to a leader who molds them into winning teams — download 17 Team Building Ideas: The team building kit for managers with team building exercises, activities and games to build winning teams today! now.
Looking for other ways to build successful teams and lead them effectively? Business Management Daily’s next FREE resource, Teamwork at its best: Training handouts to build a thriving team at work, will help you measure your team’s effectiveness and set goals for improvement. Download it at www.BusinessManagementDaily.com and Business Management Daily’s LinkedIn group beginning Monday, Oct. 15.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Administrative professionals on LinkedIn provide their favorite online resources
- Business Management Daily acquires venerable Communication Briefings newsletter
- Is there a Weiner in your workplace? Business Management Daily offers Ex-Rep. Weiner Social Media Training
- Free executive summary will help professionals enhance their Microsoft Excel skills
- Business Management Daily and Officepal partner to offer free special report on office organization