FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Oct. 1, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Business Management Daily to Host Twitter Chat Live from Administrative Professionals Conference
Falls Church, Va. — Business Management Daily is hosting a Twitter chat live from the Administrative Professionals Conference Tuesday, Oct. 2, from 12-1 p.m. EST.
Mary Ellen Slayter, the editor of Business Management Daily’s Administrative Professional Today, the official newsletter of the APC, is hosting the chat. To participate, admins should follow @BizDaily on Twitter and use the hashtag #APCchat with their tweets. Slayter will answer questions about the conference during the chat. This will also be a great opportunity for administrative professionals to discuss ways to enhance their job skills with their fellow admins.
“The Administrative Professionals Conference is the premier educational and networking event for admins,” says Slayter. “We're excited for the opportunity to report live from the conference and take your questions and comments via Twitter.”
The APC, which is held in Orlando, Fla., Sept. 30-Oct. 3 this year, is a training event to help administrative professionals maintain high performance and reach their career best. The conference includes training sessions on a variety of topics like office technology, time management and workplace communication. The keynote speakers at this year’s conference include motivational speaker J.R. Martinez and personal financial expert Manisha Thakor. The APC is produced by the American Society of Administrative Professionals.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Career-building webinar April 25 in honor of Administrative Professionals Week will sharpen professionals' writing skills
- Free FMLA podcast will teach HR pros advanced tips for handling FMLA issues
- Free resources celebrating Administrative Professionals Week will help admins take effective meeting minutes
- Free keyboard shortcuts will help professionals boost productivity and optimize time
- Business Management Daily launches digital bulletin for busy professionals, Business Management Digest