by Lindsay Stanton
To stand out in today’s fast-paced world, organizations are realizing the importance of creating a compelling and engaging recruitment and employment branding strategy.
Many best-in-class organizations are using video to reach their target audiences in a compelling and professional way. Video creates a deeper level of message comprehension that improves overall understanding and familiarity with your organization.
Seeing is believing
Research suggests that candidates retain 60% more information about your job opening when it’s communicated through video. And they’ll spend five times longer exploring your career site if it includes video, rather than just plain text.
Additional data reveal that candidates are much more effective at self-selecting when they view a video versus a text posting. Increasing a candidate’s understanding about the job will lead to more relevant applicants applying.
Combined with t...(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Why you must retain applications and résumés
- Catch reverse discrimination before it becomes federal case
- Make sure managers know laws against employee discrimination
- Guard what's said during in-House investigation—It's not absolutely privileged