Only 21% of employers set formal policies that limit employees’ use of cellphones and tablets during nonworking hours, and 26% have informal policies limiting their use, says a new Society for Human Resource(SHRM) survey.
The main reason employers set policies: to rein in overtime costs for.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 'Uniform' can be an expensive word for employers
- 8 criteria for choosing an outsourcing consultant
- New FMLA regulations and military leave: What you need to know
- How to win discrimination lawsuits: Carefully document real performance problems