Only 21% of employers set formal policies that limit employees’ use of cellphones and tablets during nonworking hours, and 26% have informal policies limiting their use, says a new Society for Human Resource(SHRM) survey.
The main reason employers set policies: to rein in overtime costs for.
- Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation Act
- Help managers avoid these top 5 firing mistakes
- Try to accommodate employee's religion-- but don't automatically agree if it's a burden
- Do nonunion employees have right to representation during disciplinary meetings?
- Solo HR pros: Seek a mentor to advance your career