The Papa John’s pizza chain made headlines recently when it became one of the first national businesses to estimate a specific per-customer cost of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). CEO John Schnatter figured the law will cost him between 11 and 14 cents more per pizza.
McDonald’s had earlier said the ACA stands to cost each of its individual restaurants anywhere between $10,000 and $30,000 per year. Find compliance tips on the law at "The New Health Care Reform Law."
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Benefits alert: Health insurance exchange notice requirement postponed
- HR's New Year's resolutions: The top 10 to-do's in 2010
- Pension plans: Don't make <br/> employees guess at meanings
- Sabbatical allows charity row from Miami to New York