Annual premiums for employer-sponsored family health insurance are averaging $15,745 this year (up 4% from 2011), while worker-only coverage is averaging $5,615 (up 3% from last year), according to a new Kaiser Family Foundation report.
Since 2002, premiums have risen 97%, three times as fast as wages (33%) and inflation (28%).
Read a full analysis at www.theHRSpecialist.com/health12.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/33365/health-premiums-up-4-this-year-forecast-to-rise-7-in-2013 "
- More information reporting in proposed tax overhaul
- Take 10: How to handle the California Labor Code mandate to provide midshift breaks
- Illinois DOL announces first victory under Equal Pay Act
- Workers 'illegal'? You still have to pay them correctly
- California federal court rules: Government agency must insure employee's same-sex spouse