Annual premiums for employer-sponsored family health insurance are averaging $15,745 this year (up 4% from 2011), while worker-only coverage is averaging $5,615 (up 3% from last year), according to a new Kaiser Family Foundation report.
Since 2002, premiums have risen 97%, three times as fast as wages (33%) and inflation (28%).
Read a full analysis at www.theHRSpecialist.com/health12.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Think twice before challenging unemployment--former worker may well qualify for benefits
- Title VII may apply to some independent contractors
- What will Congress do for (or to) your business for the rest of 2004?
- Employer-paid health insurance is largest tax break