Annual premiums for employer-sponsored family health insurance are averaging $15,745 this year (up 4% from 2011), while worker-only coverage is averaging $5,615 (up 3% from last year), according to a new Kaiser Family Foundation report.
Since 2002, premiums have risen 97%, three times as fast as wages (33%) and inflation (28%).
Read a full analysis at www.theHRSpecialist.com/health12.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/33365/health-premiums-up-4-this-year-forecast-to-rise-7-in-2013 "
- Are those employees similarly situated? Not if they're acting like free agents
- Ohio New Hire Reporting Law
- It's legit: Use differences in location and responsibilities to justify variable pay scales
- Beware the tipping point: Setting up tip pool often requires expert legal advice
- Keeping pay info mum may give employees more time to sue