Annual premiums for employer-sponsored family health insurance are averaging $15,745 this year (up 4% from 2011), while worker-only coverage is averaging $5,615 (up 3% from last year), according to a new Kaiser Family Foundation report.
Since 2002, premiums have risen 97%, three times as fast as wages (33%) and inflation (28%).
Read a full analysis at www.theHRSpecialist.com/health12.
- Does a natural disaster make former employees eligible for unemployment benefits?
- Can't You Even Say the Word 'Pregnant' Anymore?
- Converting staff to contractors isn't bias, but do it correctly
- Landmark N.J. Ruling Adds New Reason to Monitor Internet Usage
- Unused leave takes a bite out of municipal budgets