Fewer American workers are reliant on their next payday to make ends meet, according to a new CareerBuilder survey.
Forty percent of workers report that they always or usually live paycheck to paycheck, a slight drop from 42% in 2011.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Online reviews: Warn workers to avoid 'Astroturfing'
- More than just paper: Sexual harassment policy won't work without supervisor training
- Employees' personal data could transform HR
- Supreme Court: Complaints don't have to be in writing to be protected