Fewer American workers are reliant on their next payday to make ends meet, according to a new CareerBuilder survey.
Forty percent of workers report that they always or usually live paycheck to paycheck, a slight drop from 42% in 2011.
- Pregnant Employees: Answers to 7 Questions on Hiring and Employment Status
- Good and accurate records key to winning lawsuits early
- Workers gone wild ... and the legal lessons to be learned
- Personality Conflict With the Boss Isn't a 'Disability'
- When co-workers marry, you can require one of them to resign