Fewer American workers are reliant on their next payday to make ends meet, according to a new CareerBuilder survey.
Forty percent of workers report that they always or usually live paycheck to paycheck, a slight drop from 42% in 2011.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/33246/workers-better-off "
- 10 ways to motivate employees toward self-empowerment
- Safety trumps bias claim in case of 'no skirts' rule
- Banning religious jokes: Seems extreme, but it could have saved Haddonfield in court
- Comp and benefits to the fore in retaining great staff
- Justice Department tells Hoover to clean up its I-9 process