No doubt you fuss over the content in your job ads in hopes of luring the top candidates.
Although good content in a job ad is critical, technical issues are more often the culprit behind workers dropping off from applying to a job. According to a CareerBuilder survey, workers cited a link that wasn’t working and computer/Internet problems as the top reasons for not applying to a job. The application being too lengthy rounded out the top three.
Advice: Double-check links on your online job sites to make sure the connection is live and leading to the right information.
- UT-Austin study reveals academic gender gap in pay, promotions
- Beauty Smart settles after rejecting non-Korean applicant
- Wal-Mart settles drivers' race bias suit for $17.5 million
- Questionable staffing moves toss transit CEO from driver's seat
- Tweet this: Pizza Hut hopefuls make their cases in 140 seconds