No doubt you fuss over the content in your job ads in hopes of luring the top candidates.
Although good content in a job ad is critical, technical issues are more often the culprit behind workers dropping off from applying to a job. According to a CareerBuilder survey, workers cited a link that wasn’t working and computer/Internet problems as the top reasons for not applying to a job. The application being too lengthy rounded out the top three.
Advice: Double-check links on your online job sites to make sure the connection is live and leading to the right information.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 1-Minute Strategies: July '10
- Wilmington medical center settles ADA dispute for $146K
- Pay attention to timing when asking applicants to sign arbitration agreements
- Must we prorate bonuses for employees who missed work while out on FMLA leave?