No doubt you fuss over the content in your job ads in hopes of luring the top candidates.
Although good content in a job ad is critical, technical issues are more often the culprit behind workers dropping off from applying to a job. According to a CareerBuilder survey, workers cited a link that wasn’t working and computer/Internet problems as the top reasons for not applying to a job. The application being too lengthy rounded out the top three.
Advice: Double-check links on your online job sites to make sure the connection is live and leading to the right information.
- Gather essential hiring records: Interviewers should take notes, HR should collect them
- Have business justification for hiring rules that could cause disparate impact
- Tweet this: Pizza Hut hopefuls make their cases in 140 seconds
- What do we need to consider when crafting a policy on unpaid intern injuries?
- 3 questions Amazon's CEO asks about every candidate