No doubt you fuss over the content in your job ads in hopes of luring the top candidates.
Although good content in a job ad is critical, technical issues are more often the culprit behind workers dropping off from applying to a job. According to a CareerBuilder survey, workers cited a link that wasn’t working and computer/Internet problems as the top reasons for not applying to a job. The application being too lengthy rounded out the top three.
Advice: Double-check links on your online job sites to make sure the connection is live and leading to the right information.
- Do you destroy hiring documents? Track process anyway
- North Dakota first in 2014 job creation, riding oil boom
- Ex-employees: Gone but not forgotten Courts' broader definition of 'employee' expands your liability
- Keep your credibility intact: 12 lessons from the courtroom
- Be prepared to show business necessity if hiring rule excludes members of protected class