A survey shows that 83% of Americans believe the condition of a workplace restroom is one indicator of how an employer values its workforce. The survey, by lavatory equipment manufacturer Bradley Corp., found that 66% of employees rate their workplace restrooms excellent or very good.
However, approximately one-third report they’ve experienced a range of annoying issues. Toilets that were clogged or not flushed, really bad smells and empty or jammed toilet paper or towel dispensers were the three most common complaints.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Pay cut may be legit reason to quit, collect unemployment
- Reversing FMLA denial doesn't end retaliation claim
- Phrase job offers carefully to avoid confusion, lawsuits
- Don't let response to domestic violence & sexual assault land you in court