Execs at Denver-based ReadyTalk, a provider of web conferencing and webinar services, are encouraging their workers to get outside more. Employees, including many desk-bound software developers, have access to office bikes for running downtown errands.
Indoors, they can attend twice-a-week yoga classes at the workplace. The company also has an on-site gym and locker room, and offers massage at the office—along with visits from an acupuncturist and a chiropractor. Plus, kitchens are stocked with healthy snacks such as fruits and vegetables.
“Healthy, engaged employees are the key to us sustaining success over time,” notes CEO Dan King, who says he looks for employees who “have many passions beyond what they do for ReadyTalk…. We do our best to accommodate people’s personal needs so that our employees can bring their best to work every day over the long haul.”
Contact: Bo Bandy of ReadyTalk, (303) 209-1593.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Game on! How HR can use 'gamification' to recruit, train and engage employees
- Do personal finance problems affect attendance?
- Don't let response to domestic violence & sexual assault land you in court
- N.J. Supreme Court backs e-mail privacy on company PCs