Mercer has been voted 2012’s top HR consulting firm in a poll conducted by the career planning website Vault.com.
The site asked currently practicing consultants to choose up to three firms (other than their own) that they consider best in the HR field. The results:
- Warn bosses: No negative comments on injuries
- 5 ways to ramp up employee training
- Crack down on association discrimination—especially if there are threats of violence
- Beat discrimination lawsuits by nailing down specific rationale for employment decisions
- Dust off your harassment policy or face the jury