FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sept. 4, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Free Report Offers Beneficial Techniques for Improving Office Organization
Falls Church, Va. — Busy professionals often struggle to keep their desks organized, email inboxes clear and documents properly filed. Business Management Daily has a valuable resource to help them become more organized and productive in the office.
Business Management Daily is offering its special report, The Office Organizer: 10 tips on file organizing, clutter control, document management, business shredding policy, record retention guidelines and how to organize office emails, FREE to help professionals organize their work lives and optimize their productivity. This informative report will teach professionals document management strategies to keep paper from taking over their desks, techniques to gain control of their wild inboxes, and how to inventory their records to develop a company record retention schedule.
“If you don’t have a filing system that’s built on easy retrieval, you’ll waste a lot of time hunting—plus you won’t make a very good impression on your boss,” says Business Management Daily’s Senior Web Editor Elizabeth Hall. “This report will give you easy-to-implement strategies for managing your filing systems.”
The Office Organizer also includes guidelines on:
- Clutter control: Document management tips
- Setting up a wiki to speed document collaboration
- Tracking multiple versions of a document
- Document sharing: 2 laptop tricks for your next meeting
- 4 techniques for organizing office emails
- Becoming an email ninja to survive
- How to follow email compliance rules
- Destroying personal identity data to comply with the Federal Trade Commission’s disposal rule
- Record retention: What to keep, what to toss
“These practical document management techniques for administrative professionals, office managers and HR pros will keep your office operations running smoothly,” says Hall, “and ward off chaos and legal trouble.”
Learn how to de-clutter your work life and achieve neat, streamlined records management — Download The Office Organizer: 10 tips on file organizing, clutter control, document management, business shredding policy, record retention guidelines and how to organize office emails now!
Looking for more ways to de-clutter your life in the office? Business Management Daily’s next FREE resource, Office Organization Documents: 5 essential forms to help you attain an organized and productive work life, will provide you with the tools you need to become more efficient, help you engage in effective planning, and eliminate disorganization and work. Download it at www.BusinessManagementDaily.com and Business Management Daily’s LinkedIn group beginning Monday, Sept. 10.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Free keyboard shortcuts in honor of Administrative Professionals Week will save time and reduce stress at work
- What's Steve Jobs' Secret?
- 8th Annual Labor & Employment Law Advanced Practices (LEAP) Symposium to be held March 21-23, 2012; ARIA Resort & Casino, Las Vegas
- Free report will help employers conduct effective performance reviews
- Business alert: The 10 employment laws every manager should know